Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask 100g (If out of stock, delivery usually takes 3-5 working days)
Our Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask contains neroli, lemon and sweet orange.
This is a clay-based mask which provides a restorative treatment that can be used as part of a more extensive facial with your professional therapist or by yourself at home.
Our active ingredients
- Lemon is regenerating and detoxifying. It has antiseptic and astringent properties while improving the lustre of your skin.
- Sweet orange is radiant and invigorating. It is deeply cleansing, refines pores and softens blackheads.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- Neroli is uplifting and rejuvenating. It has a refreshing aroma and helps to maintain your skin ’s moisture level to create a glowing complexion.
Suitable for all skin concerns
How to Use
- You can use this mask 1 to 2 times per week as a full face treatment at home or in targeted areas (such as your nose, forehead or chin).
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of mask in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a thick, even layer.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask by rinsing your face well with plenty of warm water and using a facial cloth to wipe away the mask until it is completely removed.
- Splash your face with cold water for its final rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
For a quick refresh of your pores, apply a small amount of our Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask to your nose and allow it to set for 15 minutes. Cleanse your face with just warm water to remove, generously tone and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum. The pores around your nose will feel tighter and the skin toned.
For an effective zit zapper, apply a small amount of Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask to the surface of the spot and leave overnight. Cleanse your face as normal in the morning, generously tone and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum.
Aqua Kaolin Cetearyl Alcohol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter# Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil# Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil# Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil# Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil# Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil# Sodium Hyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Limonene+ Citral+Linalool+Gera